Mar 13 2020, 4:25pm response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Dear friends,

As of this day, we stay with the decision on NOT rescheduling or cancelling the 2020 Conference planned for this October due to COVID-19 concerns.

While this decision comes at a time of universal uncertainty, we spent considerable time carefully monitoring the situation both in Poland and globally to evaluate every scenario we might encounter and react accordingly.

All purchases will be honoured no matter what date will take place finally.
Given the pace and development of events related to the global pandemic situation, we will provide information on how to obtain a full refund if you are unable to attend. We also recommend waiting with the purchase of any means of transport and accommodation.

The situation is being monitored closely and any changes will be communicated.

We take the safety and health of the guests, staff, and the community very seriously. We urge everyone to follow the guidelines and procedures put forth by public health officials to prevent the spread of the virus.

Please reach out with any questions to

you're currently offline