Programming Quantum Computers
During the workshop you will learn the basics about quantum computing and IBM Q in particular.
Then you will write and run several quantum algorithms using graphical composer available online.
Finally we will use Qiskit SDK (open source python framework) to write quantum programs in Jupyter Notebook.
It will be a good basis to start your own exploration…
In particular, the workshop will cover the following topics:
1. Overview of IBM Q graphical composer
2. Running simulations and using real quantum computers in cloud
3. Implementing Deutsch and Deutsch-Jozsa algorithms
4. Qiskt and Jupyter Notebook – overview
5. Overview of IBM Q backends and their parameters
6. Quantum computer simulators
7. Real random numbers generator
8. Quantum compilation and qubits topology
9. Mitigating measurement errors